Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Hiatus

UPDATE 2 (June 17) Yeah. It's not March 23, is it? I ended up taking longer than expected to focus on other projects that needed my attention. That will probably happen again: I write Run and Jump for fun, so when deadlines loom, it's the first to be put on the back burner, unfortunately. I'm caught up, though, so the blog will return this Friday; Patreon subscribers can read the new review now.

UPDATE (March 9): What started as a one-week hiatus is being extended a bit longer. I'm working on several long-form features for my main freelance client, and need to devote time and energy to those. I'll be back the week of March 23. See you then!

Original Post:

Hi, all,

I traveled to a friend's wedding last week, and have a lot on my plate now that I'm home. Run and Jump will return with game #7 next week. See you then!

~David

No comments:

Post a Comment